If I move, how can I send my medical records to my new physician?

In order to have your records transferred, where you are moving or switching to a new physician:

  1. You can send us a note requesting the transfer. In the note please include your full name, date of birth, social security number (this if so we have identifiers in order to verify your identity) and the new physician’s name and complete mailing address and fax number (if available). Please make sure you sign and date this note.

  2. You can sign a release form at our office.

  3. You can sign a release form at your new physician’s office and they can mail that request to us or fax that request to 260-423-6621.