How can I get a copy of my child’s immunization records?

In order to obtain your child’s immunization records for another physician:

  1. Sign a release form in our office along with the physician’s name and address or phone number and we can make sure to forward that request to that physician

  2. You can give our office the physician’s name and phone number and we can contact them

  3. Contact that physician directly and they should not have a problem having them sent to us.